Monday 4 February 2013

Street Smart



Kenzo Sweatshirts sell out like hot cakes. It's hard to find one anywhere, of course there is Ebay, but the prices are ridiculous and I am not taking a chance on buying a Chinese duplicate for twice the price! Thankfully you can get one soon via Net-a-Porter as they are due to come back in stock shortly!! I pray that I can get my hands on one!

Kenzo Sweatshirt (here), Topshop Skater Skirt (here), Baltazhar Chain Bracelet (here), Kenneth Jay Zebra Bracelet (here), Cambridge Satchel (here), House of Harlow Claw Studs (here), Kamalikulture CatEyeGlasses (here), Scott Wilson for Aqua Collar Necklace (here), + Jimmy Choo Caged Sandals (here).


4 comments:

Molara Brown said...

I love the skirt and this is so street smart.

Unknown said...

love this look

Sarah said...

Yes, this is how I want to dress forever.

Chic Therapy said...

Love all the pieces here!