Wednesday 20 March 2013

Metallic Age

Metallic Shoes have hit the fashion scene left, right and center. They are the perfect way to instantly update an outfit with little or next to no effort. Here are a couple of Metallic shoes that I am loving at the moment.




Court Ankle Strap Zara heels (here), Kurt Geiger Heels (here), Jimmy Choo Cages Heels (here), Dune Embellished Court Heels (here), All Sole Metallic Sandals (here), Fashion Union Single Strapped Heels (here), Miu Miu Glitter Heeled Pumps (here), Aperlai Paris Sandals (here), Sigerson Morrison Heels (here), + Asos Metallic Mint Heels (here). 

The ASOS Heels and Zara Metallic Pumps are calling my name!! Which shoes are your favorite?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a pair of metalic heels, that I haven't worn in almost 2 years. I should probably put it to use, huh? :)

I really like the shoes in the second row! :)

Unknown said...

omg ive been eyeing those gold zara shoes !! i hope they are still available when i'm done with my no shopping for one month scheme (if i stick to it ) xx

Seepz said...

Wow! Love all the shoes! This is such a fab trend!

xx
Seepz
P.S. Don't forget to participate in the first giveaway on my blog!
http://that-sassy-girl.blogspot.com/2013/03/firmoo-eyeglasses-giveaway.html