Wednesday 6 March 2013

The Orange Leopard

Outfit Details: Topshop Sweater (OLD), Orange Cropped GAP Slacks (OLD), Vintage Bally Shoulder Bag , Vintage Earrings, and ASOS T-Bar Leopard Heels (OLD).

I am trying as much as possible not to shop, being that I live two stops from Westfield White City trust me it isn't easy, but I am trying as my wedding is around the corner. In regards, to shoes I am starting to get rid of shoes that I no longer wear. I dug up these ASOS leopard heels that I scored several years ago on Ebay for a mere £20. Mind you I haven't worn them in 4 years. Thank God I never got rid of them because the orange and leopard go well together. Am I the only one that finds it extremely hard to get rid of shoes? Yea I knew I wasn't the only one! *wink*

2 comments:

Tammie S. said...

Mine don't cost much so I clear out my closet periodically. But then I just fill it back up with new things. I suppose the shoes that cost more, I won't replace during a closet sweep. Your outfit is simple and chic and I love that about your style in general. Your hair is pretty too...You just got it going on Ag!

chuqqie said...

Effortlessly Chic! U v given me a outfit idea and those shoes glad you dnt give it away. :)