Friday 8 March 2013

White Minimalism

Outfit Details: Vintage Benetton Sweater, High Waisted Trousers, Assorted Bangles, Vintage Ann Taylor Clutch, Vintage Earrings more here: (ZFSowho Etsy), and Mosaic Salvatore Ferragamo Varinas (OLD) .

I wore this white vintage Benetton sweater with these high waist vintage slacks. I want to hem them and slim the leg of the trousers in the near future to give it a more tailored look. But for now they are serving their purpose: minimal + simple + comfortable. Hope you guys have had a great week. I have been working my tail off between work, planning, + my own mini projects. Success comes to those who work + pray for it, so I am not complaining, I am just VERY happy today is FRIDAY!!!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the 'clean' and 'fresh' effect this look gives off! Nice color combination!!

Keep up the good work. Success comes to those who 'work' for it. You're doing that... :)

Anonymous said...

Love the colour of those trousers :)





Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

Tammie S. said...

Omg just took a look at your etsy shop...I want it all! Lol!