Wednesday 10 April 2013

Contagious Laughter

A lot of you guys are probably wondering why I am always laughing or cheesing in my photos. Well whenever my fiance takes my photos we have a ball... literally! He has an interesting sense of humor. If you follow me on instagram you'll see him making comments every now and then. While taking photos he'll have me laughing, then he'll mock my poses, my faces, then he'll say I've never seen that dress before??! If it's new I'll say, oh this old thing, ya'll know what I'm talking about *smile*. Nevertheless, taking photos with him is fun....thus my reasons for always smiling.
Outfit Details: HM Outfit, Zara Bag (Old), Chanel Brogues (Old) and American Apparel Snood. 

Hope you're having a great week thus far and are enjoying the weather!!!

6 comments:

Tidy-Up Gal said...

I love your bag!

chichi said...

Love the combo! Nicccce!
You're a natural beauty too :)

x

Unknown said...

Chic look

MILEX said...

Well done, darling.

S. Bella said...

Lovely colors and love your shoes...Laughter is a medicine to the soul so don't stop hehe :)

Tonka said...

Your hair is really lovely here, also looks like you've lost weight - excellent darling.