Friday 12 April 2013

2nd Day Minimalism

As the days are longer and the temperatures are finally rising, I would prefer to wear a plain outfit with LOUD accessories...mainly jewelry, it seems. I have always loved jewelry as a young girl, even as a tomboy, I used to play dress up with my mothers jewelry. I think I actually lost her engagement ring...but please don't tell anyone the thought still haunts me until this day. One day I was playing with it, the next day it was gone. I must ask my mother about it, I am sure she knows what happened to it...I digress.

This outfit is just that: minimal with the accessories doing the all the talking.

2nd DAY 2nd Lines Assymetrical Zip Blazer (here), Corrones Silk Trousers (here), Topshop Tall Stretch Crop Top (here), Valentino Rock Studded Kitten Heels (here), Lulu Frost Necklace (here), and Lulu Frost Bracelet (here). 

2 comments:

Beauty said...

I like the yellow and green color combo

simplychic said...

gasp!!! those pants are gorgeous!