Sunday 7 April 2013

Shiny Ponies

I am in LOVE with J.Crew the definition of High Street: 'Modern Elegance'. I prefer clothes that cling to my skin beautifully, that I don't feel awkward in and has all the drama without the fuss (I was told that when looking for my wedding dress by a lady in New York).

I bought these J.Crew Janey Patent Flats in December yet I almost didn't because I tried them on with tights and they didn't look right, boy was I wrong. (word of advice when trying on shoes or going shoe shopping do not where tights, wear thin socks. That way you can wear the shoe with thin socks to know how they'll look in the winter or fall, and barefooted so you know how they'll look during the Spring/Summer months). These shoes definitely look fabulous without socks I am glad that thought to try them on without my tights popped into my head, whilst in the dressing room.

I am absolutely in dire need of an Etta Pump. They are beautiful and are the perfect heel for the girl that lives in flats. That would definitely be me! J.Crew is after my fashion heart because I WANT EVERY SINGLE PAIR...LITERALLY!!! They all have amazing structure, aesthetic and details. Watch the video below and Fall in Love just like I have. With a J.Crew store hitting London soon, I won't have to travel home to shop in one of my favorite stores anymore!

Watch "Shiny Ponies" and fall in love with all that J. Crew all over again!



1 comment:

mychicstyle said...

Great video! Funny, I thought I was the only person that has shoes that has not been worn but love to look at them.