Monday 8 April 2013

Suede Pearls

Outfit Details: HM Leotard, Vintage Suede Skirt similar (here) and (here), Miu Miu Heels Old love these (here), and Vintage accessories get amazing vintage items from (here). 

The weather was lovely this weekend. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my sunglasses with me, thus I was squinting a bit too much due to the sun rays. I will take squinting because of strong sun rays to dropping temperatures with snow in April any day.

Nonetheless, I bought this Vintage Suede Skirt in December last year when I visited home for Christmas. I scored it for about $9.00 or so, maybe less, I honestly cannot remember as I went a bit overboard in the thrift stores last year vintage shopping in America is so much better than the UK. If you don't already know green is my favorite color thus this Vintage Suede Knee length skirt was Heaven Sent!

Everyone enjoy the beautiful weather this week!! I know I definitely will!!!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

LOve this hunny !!! You look fab that fro is everything

chuqqie said...

The skirt is Gorg, I like hw it fits.

PurpleSkyyys said...

This skirt, though...
Freaking gorge, loving this look! It's reminding me of my mom's 90's style.. Love it!
ALSO, thanks so much for the comment! I chose to create a new blog: http://sapphiresandsisters.wordpress.com/

I hope you check it out and thanks for always supporting me, as I have ALWAYS admired your blog! Peace <3

Nkechi said...

I love the colour of the skirt. Green is such a lovely colour, also the black and gold complements it really well x

Erica Bunker said...

This is such a flattering look on you! And what a great deal on the skirt!

Unknown said...

You look great . Love that skirt. And your accessories !


www.beebaswardrobe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The skirt is amazing and I love your afro hair!

Esther Olaniran said...

OMG I am in LOVE with your hair!! I cant wait for my hair to get to that length.. (long way. That outfit looks great on you!
Would you like us to follow each other?

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Lovvee the accessories and the skirt.
Vintage accessories are just the best
:)

Tammie S. said...

You know you be Wearing that black and you look gorgeous! That skirt looks like it was made for you!!!

Beauty said...

The Suede skirt is lovely on you and I love the length and color.

I just realizesd that I have visited your blog a couple of times but was not following;

So,I just signed in and look forward to coming back to check your amazing DIYs. You can follow back too so that we can share fashion tips. Take care and see you soon...:)

Unknown said...

That skirt is everything, and your hair seems to be longer, and shinier and thicker.

Love it

x

Unknown said...

That skirt is everything, and your hair seems to be longer, and shinier and thicker.

Love it

x

Angela said...

great skirt!
pretty shoes!
have a nice day!




Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/

Unknown said...

Seriously in love with that skirt and your hair! - beautiful

C+C

Unknown said...

Love your accessories. And your hair really compliments your look.