Monday 22 April 2013

Zebra Callings

Topshop is currently have their mid season sale. I went back on Thursday, after work with no intention of buying anything, then I saw this Boutique Dress that was too beautiful to leave behind. It's a bit big. I'm currently in that stage where I am in between sizes and it's very annoying, thus I am trying to not buy a lot of clothing at the moment. I was hoping these Zebra Slipper Loafers were on sale but they weren't *insert sad face*. Many of you may already know I love Slipper Loafers so I see myself getting them in the near future. Here is how I would style them.


Khan Zebra Slipper Loafers: (here), Stitch Cigarette Trousers (here), Crossover Zip Top (here), Stripped Color Block Jacket (here), Section Absail Collar (here), Ram Cuff (here), Twist Metal Spike Bracelet (here), and Dog Cuff (here). 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

That blazer is EVERYTHING girl! I feel you. I am in between sizes myself *just had a baby*. But that jacket is too cute to pass up...

www.goodlooknout.com

Unknown said...

Nice pictures :)
Very cool post !
Your blog is so interesting

Have a nice Weekend !

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

Anonymous said...

The blazer is definitely a must have and the loafers are to die for :)