Monday 27 May 2013

Accessories Galore

I am innately drawn to fabulous jewelry and accessories; finding joy in all my vintage finds. There is just something about the opulence and extravagance that jewelry can add to ones life. Yes I said life not only ones outfit. When I wear beautiful accessories, my self esteem shoots up ten notches. Some of you may be thinking: 'Her self esteem is attached to material items? That is like SO shallow.' Yup call me shallow but I feel naked without at least one amazing accessory on....mainly my jewelry. 

On Sunday last week, I sold some of my vintage jewelry and had a fabulous time with my partner in crime Stella at a Vintage Fair in Putney. It was a social able and pleasant day...
I hope you are enjoying your day off!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dare I say I'm a bit green with envy with your collection?
Yes I am I love the the arrangement and agree with the point that jewellery amps up your self confidence especially the right ones..

OlayemiAO.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great pieces I'm loving the way you've chosen to store everything

Chi-Chi said...

it all looks so pretty!!!


www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

Ms. SOLE said...

I am green with envy at how much cool acessories you have!

www.lovelifepearls.com

Ms zee said...

please i would like to know when the next vintage event takes place, pretty pleaseeeeeee. merci