Wednesday 22 May 2013

Sneaker Addict

Yesterday after work, I went 'window shopping' on Oxford and Reagent Street, then went to Westfield to do a bit of grocery shopping at Waitrose and M&S. On my way out, I noticed some lovely High Top Versace Sneakers in the Versace Store Window!! As I went down the escalator, I immediately turned around to inquire about the sneakers and try them on. Unfortunately, they were sold out and they claimed it was exclusive to the Versace store in Westfield and Milan only. I left my information in case a pair comes in.

Being the internet shopper that I am, I immediately checked online for the sneakers and found them on SSENSE.COM. I was beyond excited. My aunt persuaded me from the purchase saying they aren't worth the price tag. I love these sneakers nonetheless. What do you think? Yea or Nay?



2 comments:

Molara Brown said...

I say buy it...it is so cute, I love this.

Unknown said...

Fab shoes