Saturday 8 June 2013

Lazy Blacks

Outfit Details: HM Trousers (here), Black Zara Tee and Leather Jacket (OLD), Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag (similar here) + (here), FTroupe Rubber Sneakers (here), (here), (here), and (here), assorted arm candy and Miss Selfridge Double Finger Ring (OLD).

Yesterday I woke up running late for work and heard the trickle of rain drops on my window seal. London's weather forecast did not indicate rain, something I have become accustomed to in England, so I searched for an immediate outfit change. With the combination of running late, needing to mail orders (thus carry a massive bag) and preserve my flats, I dug through my shoes to find these F-Troupe Cut out rubber flats that I bought last year and threw on all black. I noticed that my blacks were all different shades when I left the house; however, I disregarded my 'fashion mistake' to make a quick dash for the underground. On top of all that the rain didn't last long, oh how I love the unpredictable weather of London!!! 

This month I plan to value those around me more, be thankful for being alive and value the good, the bad, and surprises because they make up this journey called life. Have a great weekend and if you're in London enjoy this beautiful weather, I will before I head out to Edinburgh tomorrow.

3 comments:

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

just love the bracelets! :)




http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

clemence said...

Nice outfit very simple and love the shoes

www.mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love how laid back and easy your look is.