Thursday 15 August 2013

Dreaming of the Fall

I personally called this year the year of the shoe (I am focusing on my shoe game, and I am calling 2014 the year of the bag), my Mr. thought I was playing until he saw the amount of shoes I've gotten rid of and the number of banging (to me sha) shoes that I have acquired this year thus far!! *cheese*

I am not focused on clothing at the moment I am all about the accessories. So I went Gugu-gaga over the Fall Shopping Guide at Style. The shoes, the bags, the jewelry and coats...I'm just about ready for the fall!!!! 
I see myself wearing loads of Sweaters and Statement Necklaces this Fall!
I dare you to step out in these Furry Givenchy Frames...nothing short of amazing!
Gold and Goldtone Jewelry..YES PLEASE!

What are your favorite items?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great choice .
http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/

Unknown said...

Cute stuff. This year has been the year of the shirt/top. I have NO SHIRTS. Well, at least it feels that way!

Unknown said...

Oh wow. I wouldn't mind having a few of these in my possesion.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Ms zee said...

I need to be in your shoe giveaway books o. I am feeling the sweaters.
omo

josie renee said...

I am loving those clutches on the top!

Angela said...

Love love love these!!! fabulous bags and shoes!!!!!!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Unknown said...

woah, love the bold statement jewelry on sweaters and the shoes :-)

xoxo,
Haute,
www.urprettyhaute.com