Tuesday 13 August 2013

Phillip Lim 3.1 for Target


The anticipation for Phillip Lim's line for Target has been building up for some time now. Target has collaborated with a lot of very well known designers in the past, and Phillip Lim is definitely the icing on the cake. The collection is set to debut on September 15th, 2013. 

I am currently on a freeze when it comes to purchasing clothing, but this collection has made me rethink my decision. The clothes are nothing short of amazing. They look chic, comfortable, (some trendy) but most items are timeless, and with it being Phillip Lim I am sure the clothing is of great quality as well. See the entire look book here

Will you be buying any of the Phillip Lim for Target Collection? If I can get my hands on anything from over here in the UK, believe I definitely will!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The first dress is stunning and wouldn't mind having that.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Tidy-Up Gal said...

I'm more interested in the handbags! I'm hoping they're leather, I am such a snob :-).

Tammie S. said...

Two words...leopard dress!

Cmichellestyles said...

There are some hits n' misses! I like the tan blouse n' dress!

*Besos*
Http://www.cmichellestyles.com
Instagram: Cmichellestyles

Tonka said...

I love that trouser suit, it looks so well tailored. I can just picture me in it with a high bun - perfection.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I can't wait, I hope the handbags look great in person

xoxo,
Haute
www.urprettyhaute.com