Friday 6 September 2013

City Date

Yesterday was date night. We went to my favorite restaurant Steak. Ironically, I don't like steak; however, their peas and macaroni and cheese are divine. I can have a meal with just sides! I nonetheless, need to explore new restaurants in Edinburgh, if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. 

Outfit Details: Blouse ASOS on sale (here), Gap UK Skinny Trousers similar (here), Vintage Ann Taylor Clutch similar (here) + (here), Arm Candy (New York Boutiques + Ebay), Shoes: Pigalles 85 (here) + similar at Topshop (here).
I have an abundance of black trousers I noticed when I was doing a much needed closet clear out. I over 10 pairs. All different in their own right but yet very similar...one can never go wrong with cropped black trousers. Currently these new skinny cropped ones from GAP are in frequent rotation! I always buy them because I tend to wear them into the ground and have to throw them away.

 What type of  clothing do you have in excess, be it black flats, LBD's or boyfriend jeans? Hopefully, I'm not the only one... Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy the little time we have left of this summer weather.

Outfit Grand Total:
ASOS Blouse: £16
Gap Skinny Trousers (On sale): £15
Ann Taylor Vintage Clutch (It's more than 5 yrs old but around $10): £5
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 85's: £395
Total: £431.00

Now Playing: RaVaughn ft. Wale - 'Better be Good'

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fab... Love the simplicity of this look amazing detailing on the blouse and the pop of color choice is perfection dear

Tammie S. said...

I notice I am buying a lot of fit and flare dresses because they are effortlessly chic on my frame, black and white pieces because they are timeless, button earrings because they are vintage and great with my short hair and brown-hued shoes because they are timeless! I go through spurts where I target one item and then when I've had my fill I stop and move on to the next...I walk around with a mental shopping list going though! I'm buying a lot of black myself as well.

Ag said...

@melissaward- thank you
@Tammie- I have a shopping list in my phone at all times!! I've been having shopping list from the age of 16!!! I on a bag, jacket and coat mission at the moment!!!