Monday 9 September 2013

Telephone Booth

The weather on Saturday was amazing. I wore this LBD that I've worn previously here, for a quick run to the Off License Shop. 
Isn't it funny how telephone booths still exist? I used to think that they should all be done away with (except for the red booths, in the UK as they are apart of history and a tourist attraction) Until I remembered the time several years ago, when I was visiting in London before I moved and I lost my phone...let's say the telephone booth came in VERY HANDY!! 

Outfit Grand Total:
Zara Dress (On sale): £15.00
Vintage Earrings (Ebay): £52.00
Various Animal Enamel Bangles: £3-£10 each (£18 total)
Gucci Horsebit Sandals (On sale): £200.00
Grand Total: £285.00

I'm going to start trying to list how much I spend on my pieces. I think this will help us all understand the importance of money more. You'll see I don't always spend an arm and a leg for designer pieces. In addition, you'll learn how I mix designer, high street, and vintage to complete my style. I hope this will help us all to become better shoppers and better with our money. 

Now Playing: Mint Condition - 'Pretty Brown Eyes'

5 comments:

StyleFash25 said...

Love how effortlessly chic the whole look is. And the gucci sandals are just gorg.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

Tonka said...

Loving the entire ensemble dear.

Tammie S. said...

I love everything about this post! Those earrings were the first thing to catch my eye! I'm a prop girl so I love making objects in my surroundings my playthings on a shoot! I'd love yo try s pay phone as we don't have booths...

Tidy-Up Gal said...

I love this look - simple and classy. The sandals are HOT!

Unknown said...

This photo shoot is beyond amazing .... I'm a sucker for a great location !!!! And the fashion is superb :)