Wednesday 11 September 2013

J.Crew SS2014: Sophia Webster Collaboration

Yesterday, Sophia Webster: former assistant to Nicholas Kirkwood, announced that she collaborated with J.Crew on footwear for their Spring 2014 Collection. Sophia Webster's designs are: eccentric, innovative and quirky, in short the only accessory one needs if wearing some of her outlandish shoes. I don't however like how last season her shoes were around £365 now this year they are going for £500+. What happened to they days when Designer goods were expensive but still somewhat affordable...oh the recession happened...I digress.

Here is a preview of the clothing with some Sophia Webster Shoes on the models. I definitely like what I see so far, almost everything is right up my style alley...

So J.Crew has Lulu Frost and Sophia Webster under their belt for designer collaborations. Maybe their next collaboration will be with Charolotte Olympia or Dannijo...hey a girl can dream!

Source

Now Playing: Dwele - 'Find a Way' 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I love all these prints!

Tammie S. said...

I Want that printed sheath!