Wednesday 11 September 2013

Sunset Leather

This weekend I did a serious purge of clothing, vintage stock and accessories in London as I'll be moving soon. It came it about 6-7 bags. Thus in Early October I'll be having a £5 sale in West London where everything will be sold for £5, whatever isn't sold will go to Charity. It was a hard process but over the last 5 years I have accumulated so much (senseless spending and buying because I thought I would wear it). My overall style has remained the same but there are a lot of items that are no longer 'me'. 

These days I'd rather have a plain, chic outfit with clean lines and have accessories to change up my looks. I now invest most of my time and energy in shoes, bags, jewellery and jackets/coats, putting my staples in frequent rotation. 

That's exactly what I did with this outfit. This Leather Jacket goes with everything and was worth every cent at Zara last year! Details below. 

Outfit Grand Total:
Zara Leather Jacket (old): £150.00 (or so)
Zara Tee (On sale): £8.00
Gap Skinny Trousers: £15.00
River Island Gold + Spike Necklace: £8.00
Aldo Lace Up Heels (On sale): £56.00
Pearl Choker Necklace Ebay: £6.00
Zara Bag (2 years old): £80.00
Grand Total: £323.00

Now Playing: Foreign Exchange - 'Authenticity

7 comments:

Alexandra Zakharova said...

oh wow, speachless. You look fantastic and simly stuning! Those photographs are adorable)
Wish you a blessed day ahead!

www.svetusvet.com

StyleFash25 said...

Love the Lace up heels & the spike necklace. It just jazzes up the whole look.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute jacket!!

Unknown said...

You always have the best accessories ... fab dear

Tammie S. said...

That's when you know your style has reached full circle...when you do a closet purge and have items you'd still wear! I adore what you do with black! You always make it look so effortlessly chic!

Anonymous said...

When are u having the sale?

Ag said...

@Anonymous - I have to be in the states in a few weeks, from the looks of it. Thus it may be online (on the blog), instead.