Wednesday 23 October 2013

Adam's Brunch

My Ace came into town this weekend and we went for Brunch in Adam's Morgan on Sunday, it's amazing how gentrification has changed the District so much. Adam's Morgan looks so different from what I remember when I was at Howard. Nonetheless, I had an amazing time catching up with her and informing her on my wedding plans and the process. I must say I have missed American food, but the weight it seems I've put on has to go!!! Gotta snap back soon!
Outfit Details: Zara Top (here), Cos Trousers (here), Mother's Vintage Scarf similar (here), Vintage Foster Grant Shades, Vintage ZFSowho Earrings shop (here), Fendi Bag similar on sale (here) and Salvatore Ferragamo Varina's similar (here) + (here).

Sorry for the lack of photos since I've arrived in the States. I have been trying vigorously to secure a new venue and it has been nothing short of time consuming and stressful, trying to stick to my budget and liaising with family. In the end, it'll all work out! I hope you're having a great week thus far!

Now Playing: TLC - 'Baby Baby Baby' 

No comments: