Friday 25 October 2013

Faith and Fear

Today I got some news that broke my spirit and made me wonder why God allows what's happening in my life to occur. I don't often speak about what's going on in my life, but when things happen two or three times against your hard work and will it can be very depressing and spirit shattering. No matter what happens in my life I know God has my back, as hard as it is for me to believe that at the present moment, it's all I have to lean on. So keep me in your prayers and everyone have a fantastic weekend.
I got these lovely Gap checkered pants a couple of weeks ago on sale and with free shipping. You know I love a bargain and they fit like a glove and feel amazing. I hope printed trousers never go out of style!

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this ZFSowho Vintage CZech Necklace. You can purchase them (here).
Outfit Details: Cos Navy Long Sleeved Tee similar (here), Gap Checkered Trousers (here) and Love these (here), Fendi Mamma Bag Similar on sale (here), Christian Louboutin Pigalles (here) + (here). 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely look ... I'm tempted to try printed pants :)

Pray everything works out

Unknown said...

you have such a lovely smile,
nice outfit, loving your fro!!
ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to see what hair style you'd do for your big day, because my hair looks just like yours and I've been scared of what I'd do to mine when my time comes....PS: God is always always there..He speaks so quietly you may have to extra strain your ears to hear Him: "I will never leave you...". xx

Tammie S. said...

I admire your faith and prayerful spirit.

simplychic said...

GREAT pants! I've been eyeing them. i think i should just go on and take the plunge ;)

Style & Poise said...

Love those pants and that necklace!

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I pray everything works our for you <3

StyleFash25 said...

Love the pants and the whole look.

Stay strong sis this too shall pass.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

Highly Favored said...

God is faithful and is always there for us. Be encouraged.

Tidy-Up Gal said...

I almost bought those pants! I bought another pair instead but now you're making me want to buy a pair.
I pray all works out for the best for you. It is in these moments that God shows himself.

Ag said...

I want to say a warm hearted THANK YOU to EVERYONE that has left a message to me on this post!! I have got to say I've got some amazing readers. and I'm nothing short of happy and grateful for your kind words!!!

Thank you!!
Aghogho