Friday 11 October 2013

Blue Distractions

I am currently visiting my family in the DMV, I landed yesterday evening (jetlag is something else!). It feels weird saying I'm visiting the States, as years before this was all I knew and all I thought I ever wanted to know. However, after purchasing a house with the fiance, and living in the UK for the last several years, I've come to terms that the UK will now be called home. Nonetheless, when I was packing, I opted to pack less prints and more simple/monochrome pieces that will be easy to mix, as I will be in the DMV for almost two months. 

Simple outfits are my forte lately, thus adding accessories that are the same color add a different feel to an overall outfits mood. I love blue items lately and purchased a plain Navy Blue Long sleeve blouse and trousers from COS before taking off (the COS sale at the moment is amazing!) and know I'll wear them with a simple coat with a loud statement necklace! I love this Nicole Romano Statement necklace, it is everything!!!

Topshop Boyfriend Checkered Light Coat (here), Zara High Neck Blouse (here), Topshop Modern Tailoring Trousers (here), Topshop Khan2 Loafers (here), Nicole Romano Crystal Wrapped Aurora Borealis Glass Drop Necklace (here), Bright Bit Patent Leather Gucci Shoulder Bag (here), ASOS Earrrings Gorjana TearDrop Studs (here). 


P.s. I am thinking of having a fall clear out at my house next weekend as I have so many nice items that I sadly need to get rid of in the States. I am thinking of selling everything for $5.00-$10.00 and nothing over, I am thinking of having it with another blogger or two, thus details will be given by Monday.

Now Playing - The Foreign Exchange - 'Call it Home' 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Lovely coat! Stylish!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr