Monday 4 November 2013

Closet Clearout Yard Sale

Hello everyone, I spent the weekend going through my clothing in the States, my sisters as well, and we're going to have a closet clear out. I have a variety of sizes form size 4 to size 14 and 16 (US sizing), shoes and accessories as well. It will be from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. at my house in Bowie Maryland. 

All items will be $5.00 and below (with the exception of a variety of designer items for example Fendi bags and Gucci Vintage heels.). I also have for sale, past SouL BoutiQue tee shirt designs, Ankara Clutches, Vintage Blouses,Dresses as well and Ankara Dresses. Yes All for only $5.00!!!!

So come this Saturday to my Closet Clear Out Stateside and grab yourself many fabulous bargains from my closet with all items being $5.00 and below!  Because once it's gone it's gone!

Note: I'll be posting items in clear-out on Instagram throughout the week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, been waiting on this sale, but I dont stay in mayland, I reside in texas....is it possible for you 2 ship stuffs

Ag said...

Yes, I'll be having items online at the end of this week, then you'll pay the shipping and handling. I hope that helps.