Friday 1 November 2013

Don't Sweat Me

Finding unique items that go with trends is invigorating. This sweatshirt right here, is beyond amazing and the price tag is unreal (under $50.00)!! I also love how it encompasses so many current trends and looks astounding; giving a Micheal Van Der Ham vibe. Here's how I'd wear it!

Boutique Bella Feather Knit Sweatshirt (here), New Look Pyramid Stud Grab Clutch (here), Gogo Phillip Classic Chunky Chain Bracelet (here), ASOS XL Chain Link Necklace (here), Zara Legging Styled Trousers (here), Gianvito Rossi Pumps (here). 

So are you feeling this sweatshirt or is it too much?

P.s. I want to sincerely say THANK YOU! To everyone that has reached out to me and your kind words of encouragement. It has really helped me during this past week. I am nothing short of grateful and I pray God blesses you in any and every way possible to taking the time out to say words of encouragement to me!
~Aghogho

2 comments:

Tammie S. said...

This look is wonderful!

7eventh Letter said...

That sweater is so beautiful!!!


7eventh Letter
whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com