Friday 28 February 2014

A Green Obession

For the last couple of weeks I have been wearing so much green. I didn't notice until my Instagram account looked like a forest. Green is my favourite colour. I am subconsciously drawn to it time and time again. This Topshop green coat is trendy, chic + surprisingly warm. I have gotten some nice coats this season... I scored this particular coat for £40 on sale! I love when I go to the counter and I expect to spend a certain amount on an item and it's cheaper than you expected! Every fashionista's dream!
Outfit Details:
Topshop Mohair Coat different color (here)
Zara Navy Crop Trousers similar (here)
COS Top similar (here)
Vintage Necklaces similar (here) + (here) <---buy 50="" get="" one="" p="">
Vintage Gucci Shoulder bag
Assorted Bangles
ASOS Finger Rings (here)
Carven Ankle Bow Heels (Old Season)

Have a blessed weekend! *kisses*

Photographer: Theresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 

13 comments:

StyleFash25 said...

Love the ankle bow heels. Loving this shade of green on you.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Girl that green is BOMB! I love those shoes in you too. Fit your foot and frame perfectly!

Sing of Singature Style said...

Adorable coat and heels.

Unknown said...

Nice! love your hair. Not sure I have too many green items in my wardrobe, the green on the jacket is fab.

dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

Tammie S. said...

Simple and chic! Yes!

Unknown said...

in love with this look amazing trench the color is everything

Unknown said...

Love your coat and shoes!
xx

a said...

I Love this look! I see why green is your favorite color it looks great on you!

Angela said...

Fabulous coat! Like this color!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Nkechi said...

Green is my favourite colour too, and so I am seriously in love with that coat! You look lovely xo

simplychic said...

great coat and great color combo!

folasoasis said...

those shoes though

www.folasoasis.com

Unknown said...

Great coat!

theprettymustache.com