Tuesday 25 February 2014

Pearl Components

The classic accessory that has stood the test of time are pearls. Here I had a very lazy day, so threw on a simple outfit with pearl accessories to make it classic. The pearl necklace I purchased on Ebay, the David Yurman Inspired Bangles and rings in New York this last Thanksgiving.
Outfit Details:
Jumper: COS (here) get this cheaper (here)
Gap UK Trousers: (Old SS13) get this (here)
Shoes: Janey J Crew Flats (Sold Out in this color) get captoe version on sale (here
Also love these on sale (here)
Clutch: Ann Taylor Vintage Clutch Similar (here) + (here)
Pearl Cuff Bangles: get similar (here) + love this (here)
Pearl + Sapphire Inspired Necklace: get (here)

 On another note I literally have 3 months to my wedding and I have actually gained weight not lost, for reasons which I know: my diet. Thus for the last two weeks I've been watching what I eat more, going to the gym, drinking loads of water and got a PT (personal trainer); as a result, I lost 1 kg. I am determined to not be a chubby bride, I hope to loose another 1kg by the end of the month. I know a lot of people call fat curves; however, I am naturally curvy. I just have to get rid of the extra weight I've gained in the past year, and I shall loose it before the wedding! 

I also got featured on Fashionbombdaily last week Thursday, Check it out: (here). For the most part I got positive feedback, which is good! Hope you're having a great week thus far. I'm currently working on my first jewellery collection for class. I'll start posting photos of the process on the blog soon, in the meantime stay tuned via my instagram, twitter and facebook accounts. I post different things on all social media platforms.

Photographer: Theresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You'd be a beautiful bride no matter what size you are!

Unknown said...

Lovely accessories!

dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

http://enduringfaithministry.wordpress.com said...

I would like to suggest taking Apple cider Vinegar once or twice a day, it will assist in the weight loss and quickly!