Friday 21 February 2014

Chain Restoration

I remember when I bought this necklace like it was yesterday. I couldn't believe it was from Forever21. It was about 6 years ago in Manhattan and my ace told me the price was too much (for Forever21 that is). Whatever the case, I bought that bad boy and I still rock it every now and then. It has lost a few pendants and the chains are tarnishing a bit, but I still adore this necklace. Thus, to bring the necklace back to life, I added two brooches into the mix: one my mother gave me for Christmas and another I bought in Manhattan to restore the necklace.
Outfit Details:
Topshop Knit Sweater (old)
Vintage Liberty Lame Paisley Skirt (edinburghvintagefair)
Salvatore Ferragamo Shoulder bag
Christian Louboutin Pigalles (here) + affordable version (here)
Restored Forever 21 Necklace like this (here)
Nigerian Gold Bangles similar (here)

I bet you couldn't tell it wasn't in it's original condition! Great, because I find it hard, very hard, to get rid of jewellery.

Get the look here:


Photographer: Theresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful skirt .... Congrats on your fashionbomb feature

MsJPetite said...

You have such great style...Very classy and chic! Great feature on fashionbombdaily! Now following! :)

PoshNPetite.blogspot.com