Thursday 20 February 2014

Swooning for Croon

The Tiawanese brand Croon offers unique and eclectic brogues (as worn in my previous post). The only store to stock them in the UK was Brown's Fashion in London. I literally flew down (okay I was already in London for Christmas *smile*) in hopes that they had a pair in my size, I got lucky as they did!!!

These beauties are right up my alley. The only fault I found was, there is no grip on the soles, so I almost bust my butt going down the stairs (straight face, thank God for railing). After a few wears, the sole becomes worn hence, a better grip. Other than that I have nothing to complain about and I want another colour in the near future.

There variety of colors and glitter is stunning. The Pastel colors are perfect for the Spring!


You can order your shoes from their website (here) or get a pair on sale at Browns (here).
Note: They say to size yourself up; however, I think you should go with your regular size as I wear a 41 and the 41 was just fine. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love,love, LOVE these girl!

robincharmagne said...

Ok I am in love with these shoes, too dang cute! Love the mint green pair!
http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

mapchica said...

**correction needed for Taiwanese

mapchica said...

Correct the spelling for Taiwanese. .love your style!