Monday 24 February 2014

Paul Andrew: Shoe Designer

I believe the best accessory to an outfit are shoes. Shoes can make or break your outfit and Paul Andrews shoes will make any simple outfit a ten/ten. I love his unique designs he is a shoe genius, and I hear his designs are beautiful and COMFORTABLE! I pray the quality of the shoes are amazing as well, as some designers that I have tried on in stores are beautiful but poorly made...but I digress. 

Paul Andrew has stolen my shoe heart. Here are some of his designs that I am currently craving!!!



Aphrodite Wing Pointed-Toe Ponyskin Zebra-Print Pump (here) + (here), Satin Feather heels (soldout), Asteria Suede & Feather Boots (here), Paul Andrew Bootie Heels (here), Floral Print Pumps (here), Embossed Leather Suede and Fur Pumps (here), Leather & Suede Ankle Boots (soldout), Bouchra Ankle Strap Heels (here) + (here).  


View more of his collections (here).
And you can purchase the SS2014 collection (here)

So do you love Paul Andrews shoes or you'll pass?

No comments: