Thursday 13 February 2014

Sporty Chic

Coats are the best winter accessory. During the winter, I tend to invest in more shoes and winter coats than clothing. I had my eye on this marvellous Green Topshop Wool Boyfriend Coat that I blogged about (here), and finally bought it a few weeks ago, on sale. Now Topshop has released an orange version which is also available in Tall! I love my green coat and throw it on whenever the weather in Edinburgh is dreary and I need to brightened up my day. Ultra Bright Coats are a must have this season and next fall as well!!

Here is how I would wear this Topshop Wool Boyfriend Coat:




Wool Topshop Coat (here), Topshop Knitted Animal Quilted Jumper (here), Textured Leather Look Leggings (here), Lanvin Leather High Top Sneakers (here), ASOS pack of Three Eastern Cage Rings (here), NewLook Gold Ethnic Beaded Statement necklace (here) + Saint Laurent Sac De Jour Bag (here) + (here).

These Lanvin Sneakers are a definite must for me soon!!!

No comments: