Monday 10 February 2014

Kicked Out

If you follow me on Instagram you saw me trying on these Amazing Lanvin Sneakers this weekend. Lately, I have been obsessed with High Tops. Sneakers have always been a staple in my shoe closet, to satisfy the inner tomboy in me. The trend for wearing sneakers comes and goes; however, they will always be a go to for me, especially for rainy days in Edinburgh! I currently adore Lanvin Sneakers at the moment, they are cute, sleek and very very comfortable. 

Lanvin's aren't very trendy (to me) thus they will be like converse which are timeless classics. Oddly enough I like buying items that aren't obviously designer from time to time (don't shoot me when I wear my monogram bags though, thank you.)

Nevertheless, here are some hightop sneakers that are amazing at the moment:

Balenciaga Leather and Suede High Tops (here), Red Versace Patent Leather High Top Sneakers (here), Blue Lanvin High Top Sneakers on sale (here), LOVE these Lanvin Leather High Tops (here), Gucci Neon High Top Sneakers for the daring (here), ASOS Diva Trainers (here), Black Versace Patent Leather High Top Sneakers (here), Nike Dunk Sky Hi Metallic Leather Wedge Sneakers (here).


Which are your favourite?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Swooning over these sneakers ... And yes I follow u on Instagram :)

Unknown said...

I will take a pair of the Gucci in Neon! LOVE

www.goodlooknout.com

Tammie S. said...

Those neon ones though!