Monday 17 March 2014

Casual Sundays

Every Sunday I tell myself I'm going to be ready on time, and it never seems to work out how I planned. I really need to get my bearing on time together because I always miss the first part of Mass. Nonetheless, I put on an outfit I didn't plan earlier and noticed it just wasn't flowing. I'm that girl who's room is clean before she gets dressed, but looks like a tornado hit after she's done. Since I was already running late I opted for some comfortable COS trousers and Blouse with my Marks & Spencer's Blazer...
 My first complete piece from scratch is this African Continental Ring. 
Outfit Details: Marks & Spencer's Blazer, COS Blouse + Trousers, Red Salvatore Ferragamo Varina's (old) similar (here) + (here), Zara Bag in Navy Blue (here), Zara Fur Stole (old), and Assorted Rings. 
Not to mention the wind was not giving my hair a break. It looks like I had a part in my hair, but I'm not that funky when it comes to my hair...blame the wind. I hope you had a great weekend, I'm off to clear up the scattered clothing in my bedroom from yesterday's tornado. 

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

Now Listening to: Poe - 'Koyewon' 

No comments: