Wednesday 19 March 2014

Purple Kisses


I rediscovered this Zara botton down back blouse in my closet during Sunday's clothing tornado before church, and I forgot how much I love it. I really wish I would have purchased it in another color 2 years ago when I bought it. I opted to keep my outfit simple while buying supplies, only piling on rings and bracelets.
Outfit Details: 
Zara Buton Down Back Blouse (Old) Similar (here)
COS Trousers (OLD)
Assorted Bangles similar (here) + (here)
Christian Louboutin Pigalles 85 (SOLD OUT) similar (here). More affordable option (here)
Vintage SeaGlass Shoulder Bag love this on sale (here)

I hopped on the bus to enter the city and look for supplies yesterday, for my current orders and projects I am working on. Sadly, I have yet to learn how to drive in the UK, these roads are beyond tiny!!! How on earth do people drive here? I am going to learn soon; however, I am a little apprehensive about the laws and driving on the other side of the road. For example, a driver can run a red light in the states and just pay a ticket; in the UK points are added to your license. Oh how I long to drive again in the States this summer, with the sunroof down listening music after leaving happy hour, Friday Nights in the City. Yes, great times are ahead! 

I hope you're having a fabulous week thus far and happy where ever you are!

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

Now Listening to: Starkid ft. Wizkid + L.A.X. - 'Caro'

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This your hair... Hmm... It looks really soft o and I just keep wondering what you do to it. Mind sharing?

Love the blouse. The Color is purrfect!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but the first picture looks like a man kissing a child...

Unknown said...

Cute top! Love your hair too :)

P.S. Making my way through the 100 black blogger list! I thought it was a great idea :)

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

Unknown said...

Amazing .....

Tammie S. said...

This look is stunning with the purple and green! You do so little but mAke a Huge statement!