Thursday 3 April 2014

Blazing Staple

What item in your closet is a staple that transcends trends and fashion seasons? Mine is blazers. I just love them you can wear them with crop trousers, shorts, and dresses to add a preppy twist to a normal dress. I wasn't always a blazer addict, it all started when back in the States when I discovered the beauty of Thrift Stores and the large array of colorful jackets + blazers that were timeless. Several years later, they are still a blazing staple in my closet.


 Another Blazing Staple in my closet are Salvatore Ferragamo's.
My favorite blazers, are the Marks & Spencer Double Breasted Blazers in Green and Black worn previously (here) + (here). It seems I always wear them with Ferragamo's too... Are blazers a staple in your wardrobe? If not, what items seems to stay in your closet regardless of the current trends?

Photographer: Teresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 
Now Listening to: Musiq - 'Time'

5 comments:

Princess Audu said...

I love the combination of the colours. I love blazers, don't have that many but I plan to start buying.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Lou Lou said...

Love the colour of your blazer. You pull it off beautifully. My wardrobe staple is definitely my cropped leather jacket (Topshop Boutique) which I wear with so many different outfits.

It was good to finally meet you today after my workmate telling me about you! Following your blog now xx

byEclecticA said...

Nice color combo. And the buttons on the blazer are a nice touch.

Unknown said...

First time on your blog and I love it! Great sense of style!
www.tributetothestyle.com

Unknown said...

Your accessories are all the rave. Especially your stacked bracelets.

Myveryownpen.blogspot.com