Monday 7 April 2014

Checkered City

Outfit Details:
Topshop Blouse on sale (here)
GAP Trousers (Sold Out) similar (here)
COS Sandals (OLD SS 13) similar (here) + (here
Zara City Bag (OLD)
Zara Leather Jacket (OLD) Similar (here) love this (here)
This weekend I went through my closet to find 'old favorites.' I have loads of shoes and I want to downsize, if you follow me in instagram or twitter you know I need to. Nonetheless, I remember buying these grey heeled sandals from COS last year. The first day of the sale, I literally ran to Reagent Street to buy them before work, and almost a year later I have never wore them, story of my life. My feet look a little chunky in them but I'll ignore it, don't laugh!!!

I seem to always wear the same shoes all the time, so I'm trying to rotate, and downsize my shoes as well. (I'll be getting rid of a couple of pairs to make room in my closet). If you wear a size 41 UK 8 USA 10 watch this space.

Hope you had a great weekend. My cousin came into town to visit and I spent the weekend creating and making orders. Have a great new week full of new blessings + new accomplishments!

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Chris ft. Lil Wayne + Tyga - 'Loyal'

4 comments:

Princess Audu said...

ooo, I love everything about this look. Those pants and the bag are bomb.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Looking fab! Loving the simple yet sophisticated look

MsJPetite said...

Lovely look! Love the pants & shoes!

PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

mizchif said...

Radiant. That's how you look.