Monday 21 April 2014

Long Live Peplums



You'll be seeing a lot of this D.I.Y Pompom Purse, it seems!
Every now and again a fashion craze comes about that somehow becomes a fashion staple. I remember buying this Peplum Blouse two years ago from ASOS, thinking it was a trendy piece that I could only wear for that season. Low and behold several seasons later, peplums are somehow still in fashion rotation!

I've gained a couple of pounds over the last year, and peplum blouses help to hide that extra bulge. Thank God for my PT though, I soon won't be needing Peplums to hide anything... in the meantime: Love Live Peplums! I hope you had a fabulous Easter Weekend! I certainly did. 6 weeks closer to my wedding and doing last minute changes here and there, God certainly is GOOD!

Here are a couple of Peplum blouses and skirts that I love at the moment:


Photographer: Teresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 
Now Listening to: Alicia Keys Ft. Jimmy Cozier - 'Mr. Man'

3 comments:

Princess Audu said...

Lovely peplum top, very cute outfit. You look gorgeous and great photos

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Noir said...

You look FABULOUS! Love the top and heels, so chic! X

www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

AB said...

Beautiful smile <3