Thursday 17 April 2014

Construction Days

The weather in Edinburgh has been amazing lately. It may not be as warm as I'd like; however, the sunshine is just what I need. I love The City Center in Edinburgh with it's great scenery and bubbly vibes. With the Trams coming up soon, I know it will be even more busy + accessible. Like Nice, France in the Summer! 
Outfit Details:
Long Sleeve Tee Shirt COS (SoldOut)
Gap Skinny Trousers
Chanel Brogues (OLD) like these (here) + (here)
Zara City Bag (SOLD OUT) Love this (here)
American Apparel Snood (here)
New Look, Primark and ZFSowho African Brass Ring (here)
Movado Watch (Sold Out) Similar (here) + (here)

I wore a Zara Leather Jacket and some very old Chanel Brogues into town. I kept it simple and comfortable! I wear this American Apparel Snood with literally everything, I'm very very attached to it. 

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Aloe Blacc - 'The Man'

5 comments:

Shen Dove said...

What a great casual look! Love your jewelry, brogues and jacket.

byEclecticA said...

Love the brogues! Vintage Chanel is always a nice find.

Unknown said...

You look great! The africa ring is to die for!
www.tributetothestyle.com

Anonymous said...

I was just going to ask you if you'd heard The Man! For some reason it made me think of you!

Bils

Ag said...

@Shen Dove - Thanks a lot hun!
@byEcelectic - These aren't vintage, I just found them in the back of my wardrobe, lol. But thank you!
'Amy Tributetostyle -Thank you love
@Bils- I love this song I have been listening to it all week!