Tuesday 6 May 2014

Black Panther Flair

Lately I'm craving a Saint Laurent Sac de Jor Bag or a Fendi 2/3 Jours Bag. But with my wedding in less than 30 days, it wouldn't make economical sense to spend a massive amount on a bag at the moment. If anyone else is planning a wedding trust me, do not buy anything you don't need, the unexpected expenses keep rolling in... arghh!!! I need another timeless black handbag as I've had this Black Zara one for ages; however, there's no rush.

 Outfit Details:
Long Sleeve Tee: COS similar (here)
Trousers: Gap UK similar (here)
Faux Fur Stole: Out of the Blue Flea Market
Shoes: & Other Stories (here) + in blue (here)
Glasses: Vtg Laura Biagotti love these on sale (here)
Bag: Zara in blue (here)
Cable Pearl Bangles: (here)

Now this Black Zara Bag has suffered! It has a water mark, it's been my jewellery holder when travelling and the straps always fall off, yet I can't seem to let it go. It's safe to say I've used every bit of the £80.00 I bought it for.... The Laura Biagotti Vintage Frames with my Afro added a bit of a Black Panther flair. The massive Black Faux Fur keeps me warm when the weather is bipolar.

I'm currently in London, and fly out later on in the week. My big day is getting closer and closer!!!

Photographer: Teresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 
Now Listening to: Fela Kuti - 'Opposite People'

6 comments:

Alexandra Zakharova said...

You look amazing in black, such an awesome outfit turned out! Those photographs turned out so great;)
Wish you a great day ahead!

Princess Audu said...

Nice all black look. Love your shopping sense, I need to take some tips from you. Also the Zara bag still looks good, its always nice to buy something that gives you your moneys worth.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Tammie S. said...

You do all black chic-er than anyone I know!

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Great outfit! I love the shoes

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl

Anonymous said...

Very lovely post. Please how do I contact you?

That Girl; Saadiya said...

Amazing outfit! All black really looks great and those shoes are gorgeous!
Saadiya x

www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com