Wednesday 18 June 2014

Allow me to Reintroduce Myself

Hello everyone!!! How on earth are you? I have been missing in action on the blog for the last month due to my wedding being on May 31st, 2014! Let's just say it was a beautiful but very rushed and stressful day. So stressful that I didn't get to change into my second dress and fly accessories. I'm still a little heated about that at the moment. However, in the end I'm married and so blessed to have married my bestfriend, so the other mishaps shouldn't matter, right??!?

For the next couple of post, I'll be posting engagement photos, bridal shower photos, wedding photos, and pre-honeymoon photos. I hope you're ready, to be bombarded by the most personal relationship photos from me ever....

So Allow me to reintroduce myself...definitely not complaining.


Photographer: Teresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 
Now Listening to: Jay - Z - 'PSA (Public Service Announcement)'

16 comments:

Princess Audu said...

Welcome back and congratulations, looking forward to your photos.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Princess Audu said...

Welcome back and congratulations. Looking forward to your wedding photos.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Tonka said...

Lovely pictures dear, congratulations on getting married. Looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Tonka said...

Lovely pictures dear, congratulations on getting married. Looking forward to seeing your wedding pictures.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great shots !!!! Congrats

Houseofpebblez said...

Your smile is beautiful! Congrats on your wedding.

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

These are super cute pictures! Congratulations!

JazzWife said...

Pleased to meet the re-introduced you. Congratulations on your end of May wedding. May your relationship endure the test of time. Best wishes to you and your new husband.

juliette said...

Congratulations! I love this pictures of you and your husband - so joyous! May God bless your union forever and ever.

BiKe said...

Congratulations, you both look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your wedding!
Looking forward to your posts.

Unknown said...

Contrats dear! Can't wait to see all the pics!!!
www.tributetothestyle.com

Ginikachi Eloka said...

That last picture! <3 <3 welcome back

Atoskin said...

Congratulations Hun! May God bless your home.

StyleFash25 said...

Aww congratulations dearie. Please keep the photos coming, seen some on IG but not enough...lol

Welcome back xxx

www.stylefas25.blogspot.com

Tammie S. said...

These are so original! I love love but I am partial to black love!
Tammie of My Aura Blog