Wednesday 30 July 2014

FroNation

I have a love hate relationship with my hair. There are days that I want to just cut it all off, shave the sides or just wear a turban because my twist out didn't dry. But I'm definitely happy to be apart of the FroNation.
 Outfit Details:
Marks and Spencer's Vintage Blazer similar (here)
Zara Blouse
Zara Faux Fur Stole
Gap Skinny Trousers 
Christian Louboutin Pigalles 85
Vintage Gucci Shoulder Bag (shortened) similar (here)
ZFSowho Bangles (here)
Miss Selfridges Double Finger Ring similar (here)

I took these photos after church about 2 months ago back in Scotland. I totally forgot about this outfit. If I could dress like this everyday...trust me I would. It's comfortable chic and encompasses everything I love about a perfectly chic ensemble: Something Designer, Something Vintage and Amazing Accessories.

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi  
Now Listening to: Jennah Bell - 'John Forbid'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wondered how the hell you were rocking fur in this heat and clocked this is a 2-month-late-post loooool
Great look x

BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

Chioma said...

love your hair and this look is classic! :)

C's Evolution of Style