Friday 1 August 2014

Block Blues

There's something about shift dresses that always catch my attention. If you are one of my close friends, you know my of infamous grey and coral COS shift dresses that I can literally wear two to three times a week. You want me to get ready in literally 10 mins? Then those are my go to dresses.  It got so bad that when I went to the Bahamas a month or so ago, my best friend banned the grey dress!
 Thus when I saw this ASOS Blue print Long Sleeved Shift dress, I knew it would be a perfect addition to my closet. It is light in weight and tight enough to show you have a shape yet loose enough to hide any unflattering features. I think I paid about £20.00 or so for this dress, it's now a whooping £12.00. Definitely a steal!!!
Outfit Details:
Asos Dress (here)
Oversized & Other Stories Clutch similar (here)
Vintage Earrings
Goldtone Pearl cuff, TOPSHOP Natural Stone Cuff and Vintage pearl bracelet
Carven Sling Back Flats on sale with prints (here), (here) and (here).

Photographer: Teresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 
Now Listening to: Jai Paul - 'Jasmine'

9 comments:

Unknown said...

you look amazing...I love your dress

http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

JazzWife said...

Clutch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara Chloé said...

I love the way you styled this dress!!
The clutch and flats go realy well with it and I love the chunky jewellery plus the color really suits you, gorgeous!

Enjoy a great weekend dear,

xx Tamara Chloé

www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

Tamara Chloé said...

P.S. I just checked out the Carven flats on the website for sale! WANT them so bad!


I love Carven, I actually own a pink coat by this designer :)

xx

Unknown said...

Love the bag

BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

Princess Audu said...

Lol stunning dress, I see why you cant get enough of it, the clutch is just perfect for this look.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Tammie S. said...

You look AMAZING!

a said...

The dress looks so great on you, and i absolutely love the oversized clutch!

Beauty said...

Beautiful dress and lovely accessories.