Monday 4 August 2014

Blue and Black Lanes

Isn't it funny how some pieces you've bought several seasons ago are still some of your favorite go to pieces? I bought this Zara Blouse about 3-4 years ago and it is still a wardrobe staple, for me. I love the fabric and how I can mix it with prints as I've done in the past or a simple outfit. I loved it so much I bought it in green as well.

When fashionistas say buy something you love in various colors, I definitely understand the rational behind that now. What pieces in your wardrobe have lasted several seasons and you still can't get enough of them?

Hope you had a great weekend!!! I spent it packing, travelling, and unpacking...oh how it was so much fun!!!!

Photographer: Teresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 
Now Listening to: Trey Songz ft. Justin Bieber 'Foreign'

4 comments:

Princess Audu said...

Very chic, I love the addition of the ankara clutch.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Tammie S. said...

May I borrow your photographer for a week please and ThankYou!!!

Beauty said...

That's a cute bag. Nice outfit too.

Unknown said...

This striped top is very cool! You look nice!
Have a nice day!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/