Tuesday 2 September 2014

Afro Exodus

For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you know I've done something drastic lately...I cut my hair. I've been wanting to for the last several years but didn't because of Pharmacy Placements and then my wedding was coming up and I wanted a classic natural hair style. I must admit I do miss my full afro and the lovely twist outs I used to achieve, thus enjoy this post because my Afro is gone!
Outfit Details:
COS (Sold Out) like this (here)
Banana Republic Trousers (here) + (here)
Vintage Ferragamo Shoulder similar versions (here), (here) + (here)
Salvatore Ferragamo Varina (here) + cutout version on sale (here)

I am loving black and white combinations (channelling an inner Janelle Monae maybe?) at the moment. I'm that girl that has about 10 pairs of different black trousers, I didn't know until I starting noticing how easy black trousers are to coordinate with anything...like these new Blue Ferragamo Varina's. A girl can never have too many Varina's!

Photographer: Femi Paosin of Paosin Photography 
Now Listening to: Drake - 'Trophies'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a classy look!! I like the blue as a pop of color. Lovely flats :)

Kiwi..x said...

Quite outfit, I love black and white
Kiwi..x