Thursday 9 October 2014

Mixed Print Community

If you don't already know, fall is my favorite season! I love rocking blazers, and putting layers on layers on layers. It's so much more easier to dress up...literally. I tend to always always rock a blazer to work, or brunch or dinner. I'll probably switch it up soon..or maybe not! *wink*. This weekend the weather was quite cool, so I rocked my mixed print Ankara Dress, to church and loved how it looked.
 Outfit Details:
Ankara Mixed Print Dress similar (here) + (here)
ZFSowho Vintage Earrings similar (here)
Christian Louboutin 100 Pigalles (here) + (here) cheaper version (here) + (here)

You can purchase this dress now from my Community Service Africa Collection Etsy, or Bigcartel. Where them with sneakers as I did (here), or with pumps for a date night or wedding.

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: HillSongs - 'Anchor'

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The link where you wore them with sneakers is broken. Can you update? I really want to see. You look darling in the pumps though!

B said...

When I tell you your haircut is giving me lifeeeeE?! I mean Jesus really is the only one that gives life, but what I'm feeling right now is a close second. Screaming yassssssss with a lllll of my voice!

Thy Bliss Calls

Style & Poise said...

Gorgeous dress!!

www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Dress is perfect! I love This print! Great!
Have a nice day!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/

Tammie S. said...

Very Beautiful! I adore a vivd print!

Tammie S. said...

Very Beautiful! I adore a vivd print!