Monday 12 January 2015

Edinburgh Clearout

Hello Everyone, I hope you had a marvellous weekend. The weather in Edinburgh has been something else. It's cold, the winds are singing and some Edinburgh residents are without power. I'm grateful we are not without power and our house is in tact!! Praise God.

It's time for me to do my annual Closet Clearout; however, it will not be online, it will be for my Scottish readers and friends (depending on what's left I may put some of Depop). I have almost 7-8 large boxes of clothing, shoes, and accessories, and I can't possibly post them all online. My apologies.

All clothing will be under £10.00 for the most part with some £2 items. While my vintage stock of earrings will be £2-£3, necklaces £4, and etc... will be available as well. I literally need to get rid of everything and make room for new stock, and room in my closet (my closet was something else).

I will also be having my ZFSowho Ankara Dresses reduced to £20.00 so if you've been eyeing a dress online here's your chance to grab one without paying shipping cost.


Now Listening to: Reekado Banks - 'Chop Am'

1 comment:

Tonka said...

Well done on the closet clearout, it this is something I need to do as well. kindly check out my blog dear
www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com