Monday 19 January 2015

Carven Lust

Everyone woman has a weakness when it comes to shopping. Some women prefer sprugling on make up, others cars, others clothes, others shoes and bags. I fall in the category of shoes for the most part. Last winter during the sale season I want H.A.M. I bought so many 'trendy' shoes and I grabbed amazing pieces. A year later those Stella McCartney Loafers, Croon Glitter Brogues and & Other Stories Loafers have hardly been worn. I've noticed I tend to wear my favorite designers more, i.e.: Ferragamo Varina's, my Chanel Flats and Carven Flats. 

You all know I lust after Carven Shoes, the brand just never ceases to amaze me. All My Carven shoes make my minimal outfits stand-out while adding a feminine finishing. Not to mention they are super comfortable. 
Outfit Details:
Long Zara Sweater Tunic 
Banana Republic Trousers 
Topshop Faux Fur Coat similar in different print (here) + color (here
Zara Faux Fur Scarf similar (here)
Gucci Monogram Boston Bag similar (here)
Carven Bow Flats on sale (here) I wish I got mine at this PRICE!!!
Plum Revlon Lipstick (here) + similar (here)

I wore this all black outfit to church last Sunday and loved the coziness of the it, However, wearing all black to church I thought I'm not going to a funeral and last minute threw on my bright ankle bow Carven Flats, that I scored from Avenue32 during the summer sales. Have a blessed Monday and Week ahead. 

Xx

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Gavin DeGraw - 'Fire'

3 comments:

Chioma said...

love your fur coat! :)

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

Unknown said...

love it! and the hair especially <3

Tamara ChloƩ said...

Such a FABULOUS furry outfit!! I am in love with Carven and these flats are to die for! You are so lucky.


Enjoy a fabulous day dear,

xx Tamara ChloƩ

www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com