Monday 2 February 2015

A Hint of Blue

I went shopping in Glasgow the weekend before last, because after a year of being in Edinburgh, I JUST realised I don't have to fly to London to shop at my favorite store. I went in to just buy a dress or two. Then I saw this Electric Blue Coat and I told myself this HAS to be bought. I also found a pair of amazing blue cropped blue slacks. I then went on to leave then entered Whistles, H&M and Gap, and let's just say the Hubby looked and just smiled when I returned from my shopping.
Outfit Details:
& Other Stories Mohair Jumper
Banana Republic Trousers 
COS Electric Blue Wool Coat
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100's
Vintage Scalloped Gloves
Kenneth Jay Lane Ram Bangle 
Lipstick: Mac Ruby Woo

I'm definitely becoming a better shopper, as I get older. Yes, I'm giving myself props. I buy what I like and classic pieces that I know will last season after season. These days I tend to buy classic print less basics (I already have a lot of prints in my wardrobe) and shop at stores that I know produce quality pieces. With Whistles and COS being my top two stores of the moment.

So I copped this amazing coat for £75.00 and I couldn't be happier....now if only I could find a nice classic black coat and Ankara Trench for the Spring.... Help send up some fashion prayers for me! *wink*

Photographer: Teresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 
Now Listening to: Jazmine Sullivan - 'Brand New' from the Reality Show Album

2 comments:

Chi-Chi said...

absolutely love your coat; just checked it online and I'm gutted to find that it's sold out!

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

a said...

That blue coat is AMAZING! Its such a great compliment to your all black look. I'm loving Brand New too!