Thursday 12 February 2015

Throwback: Colored Cuts

I'm really torn between growing my hair out or snipping the sides again. But at this point my miss my afro a bit too much to revert back to the shaved sides. Hopefully my fro will be back by December, let the moisturising and protein treatments commence!!!

I took this photo about 3 months ago and WOW! what a difference 4 kg weight can do. I was and still am at my biggest in years. But I'm gradually snapping back into my old UK 12. Getting married and living a more sedentary life, has led me to gain weight. I need to drop another 8 kg or so before spring comes. Wish me luck!!
 Outfit Details:
Zara Long Sleeved Top
Zara Cardigan
Calvin Klein Leather Jacket love this (here)
Gap Checkered Trousers similar (here), (here) + love these on sale (here)
Zara Animal Print Slipper Loafers similar (here)
Zara City Satchel Bag Love these (here) + (here)

I hope you're well and are having a superb week, thus far!!! 
What are your plans for Val's Day? Just me being nosy *smile*

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Mic Lowry - 'Heart of Yours' 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Public Relation

Unknown said...

Love the pattern of the pants ! X

Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM