Monday 23 February 2015

Shhh... It's a Surprise!!

This weekend I surprised my Husband with a party for his birthday and it was amazing. He's still recovering and trying to fathom how I was able to plan everything and without him having the slightest idea. He keeps saying, 'I don't know about you oh, you can sell me and I won't know.' LOL, I just laugh and smile.

My friends in Edinburgh and Aberdeen are amazing and I could not have done it without them. I was thinking of what to do that he would cherish and have fun with. I mean come on as adults we're all big kids afterall. Well at least I am. So I did a mini photobooth in our office.


All in all...great party, great banter, great friends, great food and great memories. I hope you had a great weekend as well!!! I think it's safe to say I'm getting a hang of this surprising your husband and wife role. *wink*

Photobooth Photos 
Now Listening to: Stevie Wonder - 'Happy Birthday' 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics are too cute!