Wednesday 8 April 2015

Capetown Spring

It's Officially Spring!!! The weather was amazing on Easter Sunday! However, this week while the sun continues to shine brightly the temperatures have dropped again. I pulled this Cape Coat out my closet (I honestly forgot I had it) and wore it with these Open Toe Primark Boots (I forgot I had these too! Sad, I know!!) I bought these open toe boots almost 5 years ago for £20.00. Why doesn't Primark make good quality heels like this any more? 
Outfit Details:
Reiss Cape Coat Similar (here) + (here)
COS Sheer Blouse
Banana Republic Martin Skinny Trousers
Gucci Boston Bag gently used (here) +new 2015 (here)
Primark Open Toe Boots love these (here), (here), + (here)
Zara Faux Fur Stole 
Kenneth Jay Lane Ram Cuff Bracelet embellished version (here)
Topshop Oversized Pearl Statement Ring love this! (here)

I hope you had a fabulous Easter weekend and stuffed yourself silly with Easter Eggs and Good Food!!!

Photographer: Andrew Wright  
Now Listening to: Wale - 'White Shoes'

No comments: