Friday 17 April 2015

Lanvin Chic

As the sun shines more these days, my blessings have just been overflowing! I am so thankful to God right now (I am always thankful but now I'm just on cloud nine). He is amazing and I do not know what I would do without him. If any of you are reading this and are going through troubling times, just pray, work hard, trust God's timing and I assure you it will ALWAYS work out in your favor!!

I also love the spring, as the sunshine is an automatic picker upper for me. Once the sun comes out I feel I can do any and everything, it gives me superpowers!! My energy levels increase and I'm so optimistic. This why I believe I need to live in a sunnier climate! Or at least take 3-4 vacations a year to warmer countries, it's good for my soul!

With that being said. I have been wearing the heck out of this Blue COS coat. It literally goes with everything. The sun may be shinning but it's still a little cold in Edinburgh so this coat is the perfect addition to any outfit I wear. A pop of colour and a chic cut to make me feel awesome! Plus I'm getting my monies worth! *wink wink*
 These Lanvin Sneakers are so comfortable! It's like walking on air...literally!!!
Outfit Details:
COS Blue Coat similar from COS (here)
Zara RW 2014 Leggings 
Zara RW 2013 City Bag similar (here)
Zara Drapped Blouse similar (here) + (here)
Lanvin High Top Sneakers similar (here) + (here) love these: (here)
Kenneth Jay Lane Ram Cuff Bracelet embellished version (here)
ZFSowho Etsy Handmade Brass Oversized Ring (sold out)

What item in your closet do you wear constantly at the moment?

Photographer: Andrew Wright  
Now Listening to: Nick Jonas - 'Jealous'

3 comments:

chichi said...

Yes o my dear! God is ever loving!

The blue jacket is a real winner! So pretty!
I'm loving all the photos!
Your earrings are screaming my name
and those sneakers really look comfortable.

You look great, hun!

xxx
ChiChi

Beauty said...

It's such a lovely coat; great pop of color. I trust you are doing great.
Have a fun weekend.

Unknown said...

Fabulous look!
Have a nice evening!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/